The Goodrums

Michael and Jennifer

2/21/2006

Locks of Love

Posted by Jen |

Yesterday I got a major haircut - 12" chopped. Short hair again - whoop! It's so much easier to take care of.

There's a neat program called Locks of Love that takes hair donations and makes wigs for children that have suffered from medical hair loss and can't afford to have a custom hair prosthetic made. One of my coworkers donated her hair a couple years back and planted the idea. Today I got to make a donation too.

Here are a couple fun pictures:















Chop Chop!













Before & After

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome! even though i loved your long hair--- so pretty--- what a great cause!
mk

Jen said...

That's hilarious! Goodie said the exact same thing when I got my hair cut (the hair long or short - I like you...). :)

Next care package (or this summer) we'll have to send you some thick rubber bands.

We miss you!!!

Subscribe