The Goodrums

Michael and Jennifer

2/27/2006

Office Space

Posted by Jen |

So, I guess the office would be an appopriate subject for this morning - as this is my first day back in my home office in almost a week. Wednesday through Sunday of last week I was in Houston to help with an all so familiar project - MOVING! Over the past 3 years, my company has fundraised for, built and bought a new office building. This past weekend was moving weekend.

Minus the rain, it all went smoothly. We thought that it would take much longer than it did to transport everything. Thankfully we were done by mid-day and had some time to unpack/organize. Hopefully everything is up and running for the office folks this morning. Moving is always quite the adventure.

So on the subject of office places... here is a sight you may never see again - the Office. I am loving having an actual room with a door. When the office gets messy (when is it not?), I can just shut the door and leave it. Yay!

This is my stomping ground - where I spend at least 9 or 10 hours a day.















My desk
Check it out - we even have pictures on the wall!

Panning to the right...















Hutch & credenza + filing cabinets = way to much fun (Ha!)

0 comments:

Subscribe