On Wednesday, June 21st we celebrated our third anniversary. It's hard to believe that it's already been three years.
Here's a quick flashback to three years ago:
June 21, 2003
To celebrate, we went to dinner at Char - one of our favorite restaurants in Jackson.
The traditional gift for third anniversaries is leather. So Michael got a new pair of boots (his old ones were DEAD! - anyone who has ever seen them KNOWS what I mean!). The new ones are smooth ostrich leather (woohoo fancy man!). We later found out that ostrich leather is one of the most supple leathers but also one of the toughest (behind elephant and shark).
I'd post a picture of the new boots - but Michael hasn't taken them off since he got them. :) Until I can pin him down for 5 seconds for a picture, a link will have to do - Justin Boots. I'll post a personal picture soon.
16 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment