The Goodrums

Michael and Jennifer

6/19/2006

Verbose

Posted by Jen |

Well with all the long posts of late, you can tell how I passed my 12 hours of idle time in the Houston airport on Saturday (writing blog content, of course :). Houston is getting drowned in more rain today. Already today parts of Houston have received as much as 10" of rain. It's going to take weeks for the airports to recover!

I loved finding an article this morning on MSN about what your recourses are if you get bumped from an airline flight. See "Fly High After Getting Bumped." This is definitely useful information to have on hand - especially for traveling this summer.

At one point I promised more pictures from the ENMU graduation ceremony - since the pictures from our camera were such poor quality. I posted the pictures today. You can view them under the ENMU Graduation post.

0 comments:

Subscribe