The Goodrums

Michael and Jennifer

7/31/2006

Chris Tomlin has a blog!

Posted by Jen |

Look what I found today... Our good friend, Chris Tomlin, has a blog! Check it out at http://www.ctomlin.blogspot.com/.

It looks like Chris has a new CD coming out on September 26th - "See the Morning." I can't wait! He has already released a new single via iTunes. It's called "Made to Worship." I just downloaded it. It's awesome as usual.

We have known Chris for a very long time. Chris used to be the worship leader at the church we grew up at in the Woodlands, Texas. We've been friends with Chris since his super early days - days of "Too Much Free Time" et al - a super fun CD that Chris would probably disown now. :) We still enjoy jamming to "One light town," "Foot in my mouth" and others. My little sisters got to hang out with Chris over Christmas in OKC and he gave a shout out to my sister in Peru via a crazy little home video we made her (serious blackmail material for us). Fun times! Wish we could have been there!

0 comments:

Subscribe