We're back from a week of travels.
This week Michael was in D.C. attending some industry meetings for work and visiting his parents. They made time to visit the national aquarium, several monuments and to munch on some yummy grub. Michael also got to see his cousin Rachel, her husband Chris and their baby daughter Bella (2 weeks) in Baltimore. His aunt and uncle were also in town visiting their granddaughter. Fun times! The picture below is of Michael's parents holding Bella.
Goodrums with Bella Joy
This week I traveled to Houston for a series of staff meetings. I got to hang out with some good friends while there. The hang out time was great - I left feeling energized after a tough week. I love having friends around like that!
Both Michael and I flew home yesterday (Thursday). Our house is a wreck of suitcases and dirty laundry. Michael leaves again on Monday to go to College Station for an engineering career fair - to go recruit some good Aggies! Whoop!! While he's hanging out with my sister and our college buddies, I get to hang around Jackson - one of the rare times I'm home while he's traveling. Busy... but fun times!
16 years ago

1 comments:
I have a neigbor with a linebacker physique. He'll protect me if any weirdos come around. No one will want to mess with him - I promise! :)
We should definitely talk this week. Bella is with a traditional American "L." You know you've got the language down when your first reaction is to think in Spanish, not English. Way to go!!
Post a Comment