Last Saturday, we took a little trip to West Virginia... well, a West Virginia football game anyway. West Virginia played Mississippi State in Starkville, MS. It was quite an experience!
The trip was actually our inaugural journey to Starkville. We got to check out the tailgating scene which I hear is not nearly as intense as gameday activities at Ole Miss. It was still quite a shock for "westerners" who are certainly not used to dressing up, etc. for football games.
We sat in the West Virginia section with our friends, Kevin and Christy who are both West Virginia alumni. Some of the West Virginia fans were quite into the team (not that I can talk being an Aggie). I learned the first down cheer and "Let's go... Mountaineers..." Never a dull moment around here!
West Virginia putting the hurt on Mississippi State
Kevin, Christy and me baking in the sun
Thank goodness for sunscreen!
Michael in his West Virginia ringer tee (borrowed)
A Very Spirited West Virginia fan
Check out the shoes, shorts, jersey, drink, etc. - It's all West Virginia gear
17 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment