One morning, when still living in our Jackson apartment, I encountered my first Black Widow. I had just woken up and was still sort of groggy. Michael was walking out of the door and called me downstairs. He said there was something I "had to see." What a great way to wake up! I hate spiders!! - and I was certainly not thrilled with the lesson in black widow anatomy I was being given before 7 in the morning.
Today, Michael got to play with a new kind of Spyder. He got a fun new jacket. We discovered a huge outlet mall a few miles south of us - the Wrentham Village Premium Outlets. Pretty neat discovery! Lots of designer stores - not just the usual outlet staples like Jockey, Dress Barn and the like. Instead there were some of my favorite stores like J.Crew, Banana Republic, Restoration Hardware, and Williams Sonoma/Pottery Barn.
We got a good portion of our Christmas shopping done today - and Michael also enjoyed a few additions to his wardrobe. He got new lenses for his 8-year old Oakleys and a new jacket. The jacket is really cool. It's like the Marmot jacket he got me for Christmas a few years back. It has an outer shell (which is really warm and nice in itself) and then a zip in liner/fleece that you can add for extra warmth when it's really cold.
Modeling the new gear...
Modeling the "component"
Michael has been wanting a new fleece - so this purchase works really well. 2 in 1.
So I really like the new jacket. Very fun. Perhaps I have finally found a Spyder that I can like. :)
16 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment