The Goodrums

Michael and Jennifer

2/07/2007

The Office

Posted by Jen |

The name of a TV show that I hear is quite funny... or the place that I reside for at least a third of my weekdays. My office is much improved from the previous post showcasing it in a state of Chaos.

The wireless printer device that I put so much hope in didn't end up working with my multifunction center (love that the Dell website said nothing about this) and I ended up having to order a really long printer cable to run around the perimeter of the office. Thankfully the cable came in on Friday and I was able to assemble the office Friday night. It's a true beauty right now (clean & organized). We still need to hang some pictures but other than that it is DONE!

Evidence...
(Going counter clockwise from the door again)















The hutch and credenza - assembled...
Yay! Stuff is put away - and my little sister Teri finally got a copy of my old wedding budget that had been held hostage on that (pictured) dinosaur computer (which was in storage) for the last several months. She doesn't have to beg anymore...

Also, do you see the nice "rabbit ears" poking up from the wireless router on the top of the hutch? Cracks me up - and brings back memories of the 80s (at least in our house)...















My desk, workstation and some files
A much better environment for actually accomplishing things. It already doesn't look this pretty anymore. :)



















Ha ha... The filing cabinet in the closet
The office is a little small - and we don't have room for everything. The upright filing cabinet ended up in the closet. That was the only place it fit!

0 comments:

Subscribe