Yesterday while I was rebuilding the carburetor on the Jeep (leaning it out) in hopes of passing the Colorado state emissions test, I had an interesting realization that reminded me that I am an American.
At this point in time, we have a household with two people and three vehicles. Granted, one of these is the Jeep, which will likely not be drivable as I plan on rebuilding it (good news, the carburetor's done). Not only do we have more vehicles than people, but currently, each vehicle is registered to a different state. For some reason I found this amusing in the midst of a garage filled with gasoline and carburetor cleaner fumes. We also have 2 1/2 computers. I say that because one of our computers should really only count for half. We do only have one television though, so we have some purchasing to do there.
Another interesting fact that I was confronted with recently is that I have had sixteen different addresses in five different states in the last ten years. Three of these addresses were hotels.
16 years ago

1 comments:
Ha ha! I remember after our roof came off last year and we finally moved back into our house that I realized I had lived in 11 places between the May and October when we were allowed back in our house (and that's just counting places I lived for two weeks or more!).
Post a Comment