So I'm a major slacker of late. Between lots of company (yay!), internet failures, sickness and ridiculous hours at work, I have become a very bad blogger. I owe lots of stories and pictures. I have them. Just not enough hours in the day. We are still alive over here in Colorado though! Updates to come soon...
For now, a big birthday shout out to my little sis, Kelly. It's the big 25 today. She joins the club with all the cool people who have been around for a quarter of a century and more! She's celebrating in Peru - a birthday to remember!
"Indian Chief Cowie" was one of the crazy nicknames we used when we were kids. That was one of hers. I'm sure my sisters will reveal all my dark and dirty secrets via the comments since I'm airing theirs in broad daylight. :)
In the picture: Kelly, Teri, Christy & me at the Cheesecake Factory, Christmas 2006
16 years ago

1 comments:
I LOVE that picture!!!! So cute:))
Mom
Post a Comment