I had an exciting visitor over lunch today. This guy was in the street at the end of our driveway and hanging out in the neighbor's yard.
Domo arigato, Mr. Coyoto
The Call of the Wild
Coyote at the end of the driveway
The garage was actually wide open during this entire incident. I was worried that the coyote was going to take up residence in there. The trash can was blocking the garage door - so it wouldn't close (without me going out and moving the trash can). As soon as the coyote left, I definitely shut the garage door.
And yes, these pictures were taken on my camera - not downloaded from the internet. :)
Update: To help allay my concerns following this incident, Michael sent me this link. Thanks, honey! ;)
I guess I really shouldn't complain, though. It could be worse. I could be dealing with Kelly's new pet.
16 years ago

2 comments:
YOU crack me up!
Ok, that's crazy! I think I would have called in the troops, you were brave :) Hope Michael's ok following the work incident?? We are good and about to embark on new adventures. Leave in a few days for Japan, China, SE Asia, and Perth. Just stamping those passports! Decided we'd escape the COLD NZ winter:) Miss yall, kim and Fleetwood
Post a Comment