So, this post is several weeks old - but better late than never, I guess.
During the last week of June, I flew to Houston to help out with some preparations for a conference that my work holds every year. I was in Houston from June 25 through July 4. Busy time but I was blessed to be able to hang out with family and some great friends, which is always uplifting.
Kelly, my sister who lives in Peru, came to hang out with me for about a week of that time. We experienced the weird sensation of being "homeless" in the place where we grew up. We stayed in a hotel during our stay. We went to the Woodlands on Sunday and almost didn't know what to do with ourselves. Very strange feeling...
Trying to find a spot to overcome the post-lunch slump
Nap on a church pew anyone?
The hymnal is not a very comfortable pillow...
I also got to hang out with my good friend, Susanne, and her three-month-old daughter, Lindsey. Too much fun! I got to see my college roomie, Jessica, at 38 weeks pregnant. I had hoped to get to meet Jordan before I left Houston but he decided to make me wait. :) I feel another trip coming soon...
Fun with Susanne and Lindsey
16 years ago

1 comments:
Yay!! You inspired me :). See my most recent post!
Post a Comment