So bloggers are coming out of the woodworks lately - or else, I'm just learning about them like mad. I added/updated five friends on our links list today.
Kevin and Christy are close friends from Mississippi. We're so glad they started a blog so we can keep up with what's going on with them, Indy and Mattie (the dogs). The new posts are cracking me up!
Dirk and Kathy Littlefield and Tabitha Kaye are both friends from college (close friends of my college roommates). They are both showing off new family additions are their blogs - two precious little boys.
The Wiesner's - Jeff and Kathy - started a new blog (they were on WordPress previously). They just welcomed a little boy to the family as well. Kathy is a good friend from high school.
Last but not least, my awesome coworker Mimi (keeps me sane!) converted from Xanga to blogger.
So there we have it. So much fun in my world (do I need to get a life??). ☺
16 years ago

3 comments:
Hey thanks for the plug! I'm excited to see you have a blog--I love finding out people have them, its such a great way to keep up with everyone.
--Kathy
ok, y'all are officially the most insanely popular blog people i have ever met! i mean, for real! what's up with all your blogging friends!?! are you a walking blog advertisement? have you converted all of them into bloggers or is it just the facebook of our generation?
ok, y'all are officially the most insanely popular blog people i have ever met! i mean, for real! what's up with all your blogging friends!?! are you a walking blog advertisement? have you converted all of them into bloggers or is it just the facebook of our generation?
Post a Comment