Yay! Blogs are multiplying like rabbits lately and I love it. Two of my former coworkers and favorite people started new blogs!
John, Susanne and Lindsey joined in on the fun. I love the current post, "I want to be like Mike." Mike is one of the leaders of our association and a terrific person to work with - one of those that motivates you to keep going on rough days. He always wears outlandish pants and shorts though! Mike will love the fact that he's inspiring trends...
Thomas and Patricia couldn't resist the fun either. I love the caption on Patty's blog! How great is that!
16 years ago

1 comments:
I'm glad you enjoyed that caption. I thought it captured our "union" so well... he he. You should really send a link of Susanne's blog to Mike. Not only am I sure he'd enjoy an update on Susanne and little munchkin but would be so amused he's inspired others with his wardrobe :)
Post a Comment