So how about the Rockies?
Rockies mania has hit Denver with a bang. The Rockies, beating all odds, are going to the World Series!
I have to admit that we are not usually baseball fans but we have joined the bandwagon for now. Michael and I stayed up to watch the final game of the Rockies v. Diamondbacks Series last night. We'll be tired today after a late finish - but the excitement is contagious.
Go Rockies!
16 years ago

3 comments:
We too have joined the excitement since we'll be moving soon! Wish we were already there to enjoy it!!!
i just noticed the title being ROCKtober!
Too funny! It actually took me forever to catch on to the whole Rocktober thing. I had been seeing and hearing it all over town but hadn't really thought much about it. Late in the Rockies v. Diamondbacks series, I saw two posters being held up at a game - ROCKies next to October - and I finally caught on. Guess I'm not a true Coloradan yet!
Post a Comment