The Results :)The Making of the Snow AngelNote: These were taken to help out a Mississippi first grade class with a traveling gingerbread story.
Did you make the gingerbread cookie?
I did (kind of). I bought the pre-made dough (a bit lazy on that front). However, I didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter so shaping it was a bit of a challenge. Putting my creative skills to the test... :)
J,Carlee Grace was thrilled! Thank you sooooo much. What a clever idea! Love ya man,c
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Did you make the gingerbread cookie?
I did (kind of). I bought the pre-made dough (a bit lazy on that front). However, I didn't have a gingerbread man cookie cutter so shaping it was a bit of a challenge. Putting my creative skills to the test... :)
J,
Carlee Grace was thrilled! Thank you sooooo much. What a clever idea!
Love ya man,
c
Post a Comment