Helpful hint: don't set your phone ring as a doorbell.
Last weekend when we were having car troubles, we decided to call Michael's dad for some words of wisdom. We called and no one answered. We followed the Goodrum rules of phone calling and when someone doesn't answer their phone, you just call the next phone or person on the list. :) So we called Michael's mom.
Michael's mom picked up the phone laughing hysterically. It turns out that Dad Goodrum had customized the ring for Michael's phone to a doorbell sound. When it went off, they were running through the house trying to figure who was ringing their doorbell so late at night - and then why the doorbell was ringing when no one was at the door. They finally figured out what was going on and got quite a kick out of it. I was happy because the situation actually made Michael smile - and with the car situation, I hadn't seen one of those all afternoon!
17 years ago

1 comments:
That's hilarious to picture in your mind! I could so see that happening to me. k
Post a Comment