The Goodrums

Michael and Jennifer

4/09/2008

♫ Song of the Day

Posted by Jen |

As a general rule, I wish my attitude were more like this song from my childhood:

Oh let the sun shine in
Face it with a grin
Smilers never lose
Frowners never win

Oh let the sun shine in
Face it with a grin
Open up your heart
And let the sun shine in ♫

I get way too many children's songs stuck in my head. What's up with that??

3 comments:

Maggie said...

That's so funny, I read your blog, too! I love your pictures.

I'm glad you enjoy our family's quirks--I have a lot of fun writing about them! Stop by any time!

Mimi said...

I like the song...electric guitar and all!

AnD I LOVE THE new Header for the Brashares blog! It looks super!

Loustalot said...

So, have you been frowning lately?? Well, here's something to bring a smile to your face...We're coming to see yall in about 2wks!!!!!!! :)

Subscribe