The Goodrums

Michael and Jennifer

5/01/2008

Friends and Fun

Posted by Jen |

Last weekend, after a long work week in Houston, I attempted a bit of recovery. Saturday was a regroup day. Sunday was church, lunch with friends, reacquainting our mountain bikes with the backcountry trails and a little reunion with some friends we got to know in Mississippi. Fun times! Great end to a long week!















I still carry the scar from getting "sprocketed" by my bike a couple years ago; this time I got "pedaled." My mountain bike and I have a love-hate relationship. At least this was the worst I fared while attempting to learn my new clipless setup. I haven't been brave enough to take the "fragile" bike out yet with the clipless gear















We headed down to the Springs with Kim and Fleetwood for a little fun at Garden of the Gods and some adventures in trying to find various other landmarks! Don't mess with Jimmy John's (our lunch stop) - they're "Freaky Fast!"















Jen, Michael, Kim and Fleet at Garden of the Gods















Pikes Peak

0 comments:

Subscribe