The Goodrums

Michael and Jennifer

10/04/2008

Blogging Friends

Posted by Jen |

I recently realized that we've added a couple folks to our "friends and family list" without giving them a mention.

We recently found out that our good friends from Mississippi, Eric and Amanda, and their littlest new addition, Sophia, have a blog. Eric and Amanda have made a number of past appearances on our blog (alongside some really good memories). He's a photographer and does amazing work! We miss them a lot - and keep waiting for them to come visit. :)

I've also been following the new baby blog of one of Michael's coworkers. Beka and Michael shared an office while we were in Boston. Brynna's just short of three months old now. I love Beka's style, including stories and comments like the "neglectomatic swing" (one of my all time favorites!). Reading her blog always lightens my mood!

2 comments:

Amanda & Eric said...

Yahoo!!!We made it to the Goodie's blog. Rock!

beka said...

Me too! Me too! Hooray! :)

Subscribe