The Goodrums

Michael and Jennifer

10/17/2008

Pumpkin Crest

Posted by Jen |

Yesterday evening we got to hang out with friends and carve a few pumpkins. I'm going to have to wait for pictures of the complete pumpkin collection (including friends' creations), but here are a few pictures of Michael's masterpiece for the year.

































I uploaded more pictures of the 2008 pumpkin and a chronicle of pumpkins through the years here.

7 comments:

The Williams said...

Ummm, I think I am going to keep my pumpkin pictures to myself. Of course I could just say that Lindsey did it. :)

Jen said...

Ummm... do you see my pumpkins among the mix (they're the quite obvious juvenile ones)? I just don't have kids to pass them off on yet... We'd just have the regular old smiley pumpkins if it weren't for Michael.

Abby said...

Absolutely amazing. Wow, Goodie! The only thing I would have to change would be to nix the 3 and make it a 2. Sorry. :)

Jen said...

Whoop!

Loustalot said...

Way to go Michael! That pumpkin looks amazing. Still not as cute as my little pumpkin pic I just added to my blog, but definitely more creative!! Really man, you've got talent! k

Tabaitha said...

Wow, that is an amazing job! Btw, here is the link to the website that I found it. It took weeks of searching just to find what I was looking for, but luckily I finally came across it. Too bad it's so expensive. Hopefully we will find something close to it or be able to do it ourselves.

http://www.2littlemonkeys.com/cest-chic-crib_5087_p.htm

Julia Nicole said...

Class of 84 here -- Whoop! These are amazing!!!!

Dagmar

Subscribe