The Goodrums

Michael and Jennifer

12/18/2012

2012 Year in Review

Posted by Goodie |

It’s been a long time since anyone wrote anything on our blog. I don’t know exactly, but I am going to guess that it’s probably been in the range of 2 ½ years, which strongly correlates with the amount of time I spent in Graduate School at the University of Colorado (CU). I won’t attempt to recount the last few years for your reading pleasure, but in conjunction with our Christmas cards, we will at least recount some of what has taken place in the year 2012, with perhaps a few highlights from other years as well. I make no guarantees on this signaling our return to the blogosphere (I don’t think I’ve ever used that term in appropriate context and am moderately embarrassed that I just did), but perhaps we will relay events in a more regular fashion than has been the case in recent history. So, thanks for your time and readership, and we hope that you have, or have had, a very merry Christmas and a superb New Year.

To make the updates more manageable (and since no one wants to read a 15 page update), we are going to post a 12 day year-in-review that will count down the days to the end of 2012. (Look for daily posts starting December 20.)

0 comments:

Subscribe