The Goodrums

Michael and Jennifer

10/03/2005

It's Over...

Posted by Jen |

I am finally through with the LSAT (Law School Admissions Test). I took the test on Saturday. I have been studying for about 6-8 weeks now and am very happy to resume a normal life again.

Our friends Mary Katherine and Chad had a little baby boy on Thursday evening. Little Campbell weighed 10 lbs. 2 oz. and was 21 1/2 inches long. We had fun visiting them in the hospital on Saturday.

We also tried out a new restaurant, Bonefish, in Madison (just north of us). It was excellent and a great value. Michael and I have had a hard time finding restaurants in Jackson that we like and that are a good value. I guess I have been spoiled by the great food in Houston - and also elsewhere among the many places I travel. Our friends Fleetwood and Kim let us crash their family outing. We had a great time meeting his parents.

On Sunday, Michael worked in the media booth (running the screens) at church. It makes for a long morning (6:45 a.m. to around 1:00 p.m.) but he really enjoys it - and he knows the sermon really well by the time he leaves. :) We also started leading a new small group through our church. We have teamed up with several new couples in the Madison area and a couple from our previous small group. We are excited about our new friends. It looks like we even found a new mountain biking buddy. We are currently doing Rick Warren's study, Better Together, as a church.

0 comments:

Subscribe