The Goodrums

Michael and Jennifer

1/17/2006

Our (really the Bank's) New House

Posted by Jen |

So much for being out of debt...

So it's official. We closed on the house today! We will start moving on Saturday - and are inviting all Mississippi friends to our "moving party."

Michael will have fun cleaning and doing little things around the house for the next two days while I am in Austin. How's that for getting out of work? ;-)

See the pictures below. We'll post more as we start moving.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! NANCY AND I ARE SO PROUD AND HAPPY FOR YOU! IT IS A GREAT DAY AND ONE TO BE EXCITED FOR. GOD BLESS YOU!

LOVE,

UNCLE JOSE

Anonymous said...

Yippee! We're excited for you:> May God bless you, your home and all who enter it. Enjoy it and have many warm, lasting memories there.

Love ya bunches,

Mom and Dad G

Anonymous said...

Jen,

After seeing your update, I decided to check out the archives, starting with Aug '05--what a blast I had! I really hadn't made time to check out the blog until Michael told us we could check out the new house pics on the blog. I had sooo much fun catching up on your lives; it brought laughter, enjoyment, pensive moments and blessings to me. Thanks for sharing your lives with all who visit the site:>

With all my love,

Mom G

Subscribe