The Goodrums

Michael and Jennifer

5/19/2006

Ouch!

Posted by Jen |

This afternoon I had to go down to the Jackson Medical Mall (what an adventure! I'd never been before) and get my vaccinations for our trip to Peru. Because I keep really poor records of my vaccinations, I got shots for Typhoid and Yellow Fever. I may have had these before - in 2000, when I spent the summer in Guatemala. The vaccinations are good for 10 years but I don't really remember if I got those two or not, so I had to do it again.

Thankfully, I know I'm set on Hepatitis A&B, as well as Tetanus (got a booster two years ago when I sliced my thumb open) and MMR (kiddo shots).

Michael gets to endure the fun next Friday on his Friday off. Lucky him - he'll have to get Hepatitis A&B, Typhoid, Yellow Fever and Tetanus. Makes for two very sore arms!

0 comments:

Subscribe