Uhhh, yeah. For anyone who has tried to call us in the past 48 hours, our phone lines are out (again). Sorry! Was I not just talking about how pleasant and enjoyable neighborhood construction is? Joy of all joys. This is like the umpteenth billion time that one of our services (electricity, phone, gas, etc.) has been cut in the last 7 months. I'm pretty sure it happened when they came to bury our neighbor's cable line on Monday. The incompetence is sometimes astounding!
Anyhow, they are supposed to be coming out today to fix the phones. Hopefully soon...
Update (8/17/06): As of about 10am, our phones are back up and running. They had to lay a temporary above ground cable, which they are supposed to come back and bury next week. You have to wonder how many other cables they will cut in the process. It's a never ending saga...
*I have to give a quick shout-out to our friends Beth and Jeff too! Happy Anniversary you guys!!
16 years ago

1 comments:
Thanks JenJen :)
Post a Comment