The Goodrums

Michael and Jennifer

8/06/2006

Thankful

Posted by Jen |

My sweet husband took me on a date on Saturday night. It was all a surprise! How fun!

We started at a restaurant in Byram - Thai House. I have sorely missed Thai food (well most Asian varieties) ever since moving to Jackson. All we have here is Chinese or Japanese. We make do - but I was super excited to find out that there was a Thai place in the Jackson area. I was definitely impressed with the food - not quite as good as Thai in Houston but pretty darn impressive for a smaller city.

After dinner, Michael mixed up the standard dinner and a movie fare. He took us downtown to the planetarium to see a Imax-esque film called "Ocean Oasis" - about Baja California (Mexican peninsula on the Pacific).

I thought the date was over after the film, but Michael took me to Applebee's for one of my favorite desserts - the White Chocolate Blondie. Yummm... He even bought me flowers at home - which are beautifully arranged on our countertop.

I am definitely thankful to have such a loving and thoughtful husband.

0 comments:

Subscribe