1. Stepping off the plane to suffocation (aka heat and humidity). The fogged up sunglasses startle me every time. And no, Humberto didn't cause this condition (it was actually sunny and clear when I arrived on Thursday). The weather is like this all the time (even in the middle of the winter).
2. Sitting in traffic for two hours on US 59 in the middle of the afternoon while trying to get back to the airport for your flight home. Mind you - this was not yet rush hour. Taking over an hour to go 3 miles is not exactly fun.
3. Missing the earlier flight by 5 minutes after sitting in traffic for 2 hours in the middle of the afternoon.
4. Sitting in an airport for 3 hours on a Friday night waiting on the next flight.
5. This billboard in the airport:
I really do like this one. The sarcasm and subtle dig at other airlines cracked me up! I also couldn't argue with Pappasito's and BlueBell ice cream for dinner.
17 years ago

1 comments:
(whine) Pappasitos and Blue Bell for dinner?!?! I'm so jealous! (boo, hoo; sigh)
Post a Comment