The Goodrums

Michael and Jennifer

10/29/2007

Hands Off

Posted by Jen |

So this past weekend, in the midst of watching lots of baseball and some Aggie football (too bad on both counts!), we carved out a little time to go to a massive bike expo at the Denver Coliseum, the Velo Swap. We went more to browse than anything but somehow managed to leave with a bunch of stuff. Michael picked up a ski helmet. I got a steal of a deal on an older tri bike (I had been eyeing them a while back when I was doing triathlons on my mountain bike - now I just have to get back in shape and actually use the bike).

While at Velo Swap, we stumbled across a couple odd and interesting finds. The one below by far takes the cake!


















Found on the table of saddles...

Can you imagine seeing this on a bike while riding down the road? I wonder if it comes with an insurance policy to cover all the car crashes it causes.

1 comments:

Tabaitha said...

Thanks for your prayers, we will need them. I am very excited and nervous but feel a complete peace over the situation. I can't wait to explore Cali!

Subscribe