For real, I think you could craft a new Aggie joke out of this one.
For the past several weeks, the following ad has shown up in our weekly Denver A&M Club e-newsletter:
~Aggie Looking for Internship in the Denver Area~
Howdy! My name is Jane and I am finishing my first year at Texas A&M Galveston majoring in Marine Biology. I am looking for a summer job or intern position in the Denver area that will ideally be connected to my field of study although I am not limiting my search and will consider any type of employment. I am honest, hard working and dependable and will be available to work from mid-May to mid-August, 2008. Please call or email me anytime and I will furnish a resume and references for your review. Thank you for allowing me to network with the Denver A&M Club. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks and Gig 'Em!
Jane Doe '11
emphasis added; *name changed to protect the not-so-innocent
Is it just me or is there something just inherently incongrous about searching for a marine biology internship in Denver "land-locked, no-ocean, water-shortage-central," Colorado? If you want to live in Colorado, it might be time to think about changing your major!

2 comments:
HA HA HA!!
Should we question the, um, curriculum/education of an Aggie alum? :)k
Post a Comment