Oh happy day. Our camera arrived home from the (warranty repair) shop today. I hadn't realized how much I have loved our new camera until I had to live without it for a little over a week.
Right after we returned from our trip to the California coast, a big dark spot started appearing in the middle of all our pictures. I tried cleaning the screen and lens to no avail. We finally had to send it off to be fixed. Supposedly the "display panel was inoperative causing black spots" and was replaced. Everything looks great again.
Unfortunately, my entire family was visiting this past weekend and we were without the camera for their visit. Bummer. I took a few pictures with my parents' extremely difficult to use camera (it's a couple generations old, kind of like "the brick"; made me appreciate our camera even more - so self explanatory).
I didn't get many pictures on their camera. Going to have to rely on my sisters to share their pictures. We'll see if that happens with their crazy college life schedules. I'll post the pictures I have copies of soon.
Unfortunately, the new camera is also missing out on a summer trip to Alaska. Bummer again.
Why do these things always have such bad timing? At least the camera is home now and hopefully won't miss out on any more summer activities.
16 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment