The Goodrums

Michael and Jennifer

9/25/2006

Kid at Heart

Posted by Jen |

One of the favorite parts of my day is this:



















Yep, that's right - Flintstone's Vitamins. Definitely my dad's little girl! (Yes, my dad still takes his Flintstone's Vitamin every day too!)

Now before you start getting onto me about taking a children's vitamin (like everybody inevitably does) - have you ever looked at the label of those things? It has everything in it and the full recommended value for adults too! Plus, I just don't take adult vitamins. I try - but they are just so boring and usually don't taste good (even for the 2 seconds they are on your tongue before you swallow them). There's just no motivation so I end up forgetting. I had a big container of Centrum vitamins that sat on my refrigerator all through college and into my working years. After about 5 years of not taking them, I finally gave up and threw them away.

I went back to Flintstone's Vitamins and I have no problem remembering to take them. I figure that a children's vitamin is better than nothing at all. Plus, Flintstone's Vitamins are so fun, how could you not take them? I look forward to it every day! :)

1 comments:

Jen said...

Flintstone's are definitely Peruvian refrigerator material!! The ants would be all over them in a heartbeat...

Also, glad to know that I'm not the only one who wastes gargantuan sized buckets of Centrum vitamins. It seems to run in the family... (Reminds me of a song!) :)

I think we need to ship you a carton of Flintstone's pronto. You need all the vitamins you can get - between amoebas and everything else trying to take you down!

Subscribe