The Goodrums

Michael and Jennifer

9/27/2006

Peru, Flintstones and Creative Genius

Posted by Jen |

Today, I was out on the South America Mission site and came across both Sarah & Kelly's SAM sites. Don't know how I missed those for so long. I found this on Sarah's site and found it hilarious:

"I would like to leave you with this fun yet random fact about Peru: Did you know that here Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble are known as Pedro and Pablo?"

I found that hilarious given the recent discussion of Flintstone's vitamins. My friend Mimi is actually the person that inspired that post. She has a little tribute to our discussion on her Xanga site. Mimi works with me and is the source of much fun and joy in our office. Mimi is by far the most creative person I know. She's an elementary teacher by degree. I would let her teach my (still very future) kiddos anyday.

I updated our "Friends and Family" links today, as I realized all these sites were missing from them. Ooops...

0 comments:

Subscribe